Livefyre Studio streamlines control of Livefyre’s extensive set of pre-built engagement apps, design tools, and management features. Studio will help marketers to merge all of the user-generated content (UGC) about their brand, managing and distributing these snippets across their owned and paid media with a few clicks.
“Consumers demand a continual flow of compelling, real-time content from the brands they care about, and it’s virtually impossible for any brand to meet that demand with traditional marketing assets. The only way to keep up is to capitalize on the power of user-generated content,” said Jordan Kretchmer, founder and CEO of Livefyre.
It also allows marketers to
- Collect content from social networks using automated rules, explore and hand-select pieces of social content, or collect content created by users via Livefyre apps on their owned properties, including Comments, Reviews, Live Blog and Chat.
- Efficiently deal with high volumes of real-time content. You can also sort out collections of effective UGC for use across marketing efforts and also publish content in apps or visualizations across channels.
- Build custom applications and visualizations. You can configure unique, highly engaging and dynamic real-time experiences without any developer resources.
- Offer real-time experiences across all channels. Engage audiences with dynamic experiences comprised of appropriate social content and custom applications within any display — ads, digital-out-of-home, web or mobile.
- Gain valuable insights on your best performing content, find out KPIs based on site participation and determine power users. Identify top collections, users and moderators with ease. Export raw data for use with other third party business intelligence and analytics tools.
According to its official blog, “Studio is the most significant update we’ve ever made to the Livefyre platform. It completely redesigns the way thousands of our customers around the world collect and manage content, and it’s going to have a profound effect on the way they connect with their audiences.”
Livefyre founded by Jordan Kretchmer helps companies with a combination of real-time content, conversation and social curation. Livefyre claims over 1,000 leading brands including AOL, Bravo, CBS, Conde Nast, Cox Media Group, Dow Jones/WSJ, FOX Sports, Mashable, NASCAR, Showtime, Sony PlayStation, Sports Illustrated, Unilever and Universal Music Group.