The leading smartphone maker from Taiwan ‘HTC’ thinks that people are considering their smartphone as more of fashion accessory and we can see that from three new Desire-range smartphones, the Desire 530, Desire 630, and Desire 825 that were unveiled yesterday at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
HTC is trying innovation with polycarbonate shell and specially created micro splash effect. Trying to design as per people’s personal tastes according to their desire to be different. HTC’s design team employed a paint process that treats each phone as a canvas,” notes HTC in its press statement.
Pricing and Availability for the Desire series smartphone
The company says that the three new Desire-range smartphones featuring colourful rear panels complete with unique ‘micro splash’ paint speckles, will begin rolling out to both retailers and at htc.com, from March. The cheapest among the three will be the HTC Desire 530.
Specifications and Features
The company at the launch stressed that the new Desire range phones will be available in choice of colours. The Desire 630 and 825 will come in Stratus White Remix with duo colour micro splash and Graphite Grey Remix with gold micro splash. The Desire 530, on the other hand, will come in Graphite Grey and Solid Stratus White block colours.The
HTC Desire 825
- Features a 5.5-inch HD display.
- The HTC Desire 825 will be available in two variants – single-SIM and dual-SIM.
- The handset also sports a BoomSound stereo speaker with Dolby Audio enhancements and packs 2700mAh battery.
- The company also announced that the Desire 825 will come integrated with HTC Sensor Hub, a feature which will let users keep tabs on well-being and record activity, gestures and movement, and will provide real-time stats.
HTC Desire 530
- The HTC Desire 530 features a 5-inch HD display.
- The single-SIM Desire 530 is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor coupled with 1.5GB of RAM.
- The smartphone packs 16GB of storage and supports expandable storage via microSD card.
- The smartphone sports an 8-megapixel rear camera alongside a 5-megapixel front camera.
- It is backed by a 2200mAH battery.
HTC Desire 630
- The Desire 630 will be available dual-SIM model only
- features a 5-inch HD display
- powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM
- The Desire 630 packs a 13-megapixel rear camera and also houses BoomSound technology